There are several adjustments that need to be done on an existing Wordpress site ( [url removed, login to view] ).
1. Make identical alignment of content on all pages - CENTERED.
*Titles of widgets should be aligned left like on the Homepage. (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Content centered example")
2. Service page - make Shipping cost area start in line with the name of the job, so all the content below Shipping cost (Purchase Now, Service Author,...) will move down too. If there is no Shipping cost, then Purchase Now button should be in line with the job title and all the other content below it. (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Service page shipping cost")
- "Other services by ..." - right now the jobs are in one column. I want them to be positioned in rows - 6 services in a row - dimensions (width & height) like for the services on the Homepage.
- "Related services" - identical as for the "Other services by..." (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Other services by")
3. Locations - change images height - the new height should be about 220-230px. (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Locations height")
4. Services, Locations, Categories - remove after-click effect (blue outline that appears after clicked on the image). (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Blue outline")
5. See All - same spacing between See All and the content above it. (SEE SCREENSHOT - "See All Spacing")
1. Services (Homepage) - make images in line with "Services" (right now the 1st image is indented to the right more than then widget title "Services", so the images should move to the left a bit to be in the same vertical line as the title). (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Phone services alignment")
2. Services - See All should be in the center as same as for Locations and Categories. (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Phone See All center")
3. Services - after clicked on a service image, below the service description and reviews, there are two fields: 1) Other services by vprotul, 2) Related services. Remove Other services. (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Remove other services")
4. Service image (after opening a service) should be full width. (SEE SCREENSHOT- "Phone full width")
5. Add Book Now button - it should be positioned in the right bottom corner of a service image. (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Add book now button")
6. Locations - decrease images' height (decrease for about 25-30%) (SEE SCREENSHOT - "Phone locations height")
38 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $42 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am your best and reliable option because i am perfect for this job. Relevant Skills and Experience CSS, PHP Proposed Milestones $70 USD - Complete When to start
i have 6 year exp in web development and design....you can pay me after complete your work... My portfolio [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience Wordpress Proposed Milestones $11 USD - first