I am trying to create an email marketing platform for Real Estate Agents. I currently have a list of 35,000 realtors in Dallas, and I would like to develop a platform where realtors can go on my website, create an email template from their MLS (Multiple Listing Service) listing, and send it out to the entire database of Real Estate Agents.
The breakdown of how it should work:
1) Real Estate agents go on my website and type their unique MLS ID# of their property into a search box on my site.
2) The ID# is then searched on [url removed, login to view] to find the actual property listing.
3) The results of the listing are then populated onto my website into a responsive email flyer template. I would like the Real Estate agent to be able to choose from approximately 8 different template layouts.
4) The agent chooses their preferred layout, selects a sending date and time, and pays my website a fee for the service.
5) The template that they chose is then emailed through a third party email marketing platform (one that can integrate with my site), which then sends out on the specified date and time to the list of 35,000 agents.
My website is [url removed, login to view]