We have developped a website that is using a dummy data (json files) and now we would like to modify existing CRM
so that in that CRM we will be able to modify this data and later connect the website to CRM's API
In CRM you will have to add an option to the main menu: "WebSite" and your work will have to be done there.
In that main menu item a user will be able to create/read/update/delete these things:
- Translations (ability to add/remove a translation key, to add a translation key for any language and to export/import)
- Articles (title, body, date, meta keywords) (text fields should be translattable). Also an article shuold have a user defined `key` (another id)
- Slideshow images with name and description (translattable) and link
- News (title, body, date, meta keywdords) (text fields should be translattable), cover image, other images
- Projects separated into 5 categories. A project should be connected to internal project of the crm but have this additional fields: name, description (translattable), meta keywords, main image, other images.
- Job offers (job title, body, date) (no translations required)
- Inquiries separated into categories(FACILITIES INDUSTRIAL, FACILITIES MEDICAL, FACILITIES UTILITY PUBLIC, FACILITIES COMMERCIAL, PLANS TERRAIN, OTHER) with these fileds: date, title, body (all translattable).
The CRM should expose a REST API which would allow the website to get the data in JSON format.
Only GET should be not secured. All other APIs should be protected with current CRM's authorization method
The final step will be modification of current website in a way that it will not use json files but will connect to the CRM to get the data.
The website is implemented in php (codeigniter framework)
Dear sir. Thanks for your job posting. I read your job description carefully. I know well about your Front end part and Backend part. I will finish this project without any issuse. Regards.