A client of ours have a new web look created by some designers but they did not deliver a database driven backend solution with an admin for him even if they had agreed on that. So now we are putting this work out here.
You can check out the current test site at [url removed, login to view] where you can see the various pages and the functionality.
Here's some details that has to be addressed:
There should be a static pages admin for pages that doesn’t have to be updated often, like Biography.
- Discography page should have Name, Track list, Label, Country, Year and thumbnail upload. Then by clicking on thumbnail they will see it bigger to the left with an added flash player instead of the speakers and links that are there today.
- On charts he should be able to enter chart title (i.e. Playlist July 2006), Chart position (with sorting option?), artist, title, remix, label and comment. Charts should also be listed by month with a chart archive based on months to keep the lists from becoming too long.
- On dates he should be able to enter Date, Event Name, Event Location, City, Country, Upload flyer and additional [url removed, login to view] when clicking flyer the flyer + additional info gets visible to the left just as it does on discography.
- Same functionality as discography but with Mix name, thumbnail, date, comments then by clicking thumbnail more details are visible including a flash mp3 player.
- Press page can be static.
- Links function with category functionality (add/view/delete category) plus for links Link Title, Link URL, Link Description.
- News with publish date, news title, news text, source title, source url.
Looking forward to see your bids on this one.
P.s. have more work lined up if you do a good job on this one.