1. The secretary of the Federation is responsible for maintaining the information we need of all the supporting clubs, as well as the members of these 41 clubs. This maintenance is performed manually and done by only one person. Maintaining this information involves updating information concerning the board of the supclub, entering new members, updating existing members, processing changes in address, contact-pages, phone numbers, etc…As well as, responding to requests from the supclubs concerning their members, etc… The most of the work is performed at the beginning of the year when 3.000 members need to be processed against a strict deadline (the publishing of our first magazine).
2. The financial aspect of membership is -at this moment- settled via a cash payment. This could cause some risks on different levels. First of all the transparency is only maintained by some paper credit notes. Secondly, the risk of loosing the cash money or being robbed. Thirdly, possible unpleasant discussions with supclubs whether or not a specific member has been paid for or not.
3. On top of this, during the last few years we became responsible for the distribution of the away-tickets. This distribution became relatively complex due to two facts: First of all, the distribution is bound to strict rules enforced by the police and our security responsible; secondly, the fact that the demand of away tickets exceeds the supply.
What we need (in short):
• We need to develop an integrated online tool to give the supclubs the opportunity to manage their members.
• We need a tool that’s getting rid off the ‘cash’ movement. We need a tool that would encourage online banking, and thus would ease the way our payments are taken care of. A tool that would make the link between a certain member and a certain payment.
• We need a tool that would allow the supclubs to deal more easily with the regulations imposed by the government concerning the receipt of away tickets. A tool that automates the distribution of tickets upfront.
• We need a tool that incorporates some “reporting” possibilities for both the supclubs as the federation.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $605 for this job
Hi there Thank you for posting this project. I would like to express our interest and intend in the project, and would like to have you consider our bid. Please see my PM for our company profile and technical summary.
Hi, thanks for bid invitation. I am ready to do your project and its my immense pleasure to complete your project successfully. I can provide you sample work on request. Best Regards, Usman Siraj
I have 5 years of web development experience, in languages like PHP, Java, SQL and using MysQL as database server as well as on the use of PHP frameworks (Joomla, Mambo, WordPress) and HTML, CSS, AJAX.