Android Native Bookstore app for selling Audio-Books.
For your bid to be considered ju must answer question in this text and read attached description.
The app will be published on Playstore when finished.
App will have in-app purchase and subscription plan for listening on and offline books that you buy inside the app. Read the attached description for more information. The closest refference app would be the Audible and Storytell app on android. Meaning we would like something similar but not a copy i want an original quality app.
Developer will be doing the full project from Wireframe/UI/UX, Full Design, Frontend, Backend/Admin, Server setup.
When project is awarded we will together write an SRS and when SRS approved by both of us you will start the project by providing app Wireframe and Mockup designs before proceeding.
I expect only serious bids and developers/designers that really want to do this project.
No spamming text and or prewritten bids will be considered. To take you bid in consideration i want you to show that you have read the attached description file and answered my questions.
I expect the project to take between 6 to 10 weeks depending on if the developer is standalone freelancer or a company with more resources and employes. It does not mater if you develop this alone as a standalone developer with great skills or as a part of a bigger team as long as you are willing to do the work in a professional way i will take your bid in to consideration.
If you are making a bid on this i want you to answer a couple of questions in your bid before i consider you. Whitout answers on the questions below bid will not be considered.
1. How Long Will it Take You To Add Google Analytics, AdMob Banner, Facebook Share Dialog, Vungle and/or PushWoosh To an app ?
2. How will you measure the success of the app?
3. If you work in team where is your development team located? (If you work alone skip to next question)
4. How do you plan to manage project updates and handle communication with me (your client) ?
5. How will you transfer ownership of all the project assets to me?
6. What is your testing process and how do you ensure quality?
7. Describe your app development process?