ArtCloud Oy is Finnish development company and our customers are also in Finland. We have our own project leading and UI/UX staff but no in house coders. We are building teams around our customers needs and lead them from the start to the end.
Current project requirements:
CakePHP framework v3
Customer and resource management systems that is in early release for 5 different end users including ArtCloud. Essential blocks and functions are done but there is more to develop around the blocks.
Here is system divided in different blocks and functions with degree of readiness.
1. Customer 100%
- Store and manage customer database
2. Property 95%
- Store and manage property database
3. Jobs 60%
- Create Jobs and tasks for staff in customers, properties and projects
4. Stock 95%
- Store and manage products, vehicles and equipments
5. Offer 90%
- Create and send offers to customers
6. Invoice 100%
- Create and send invoices to customers
7. HR 20%
- Manage staff related information, wage, work time and documents
9. Sell pipeline 0%
- follow and track sell related jobs in daily basis.
10. Project 80%
- Create projects on top of jobs, offers or tasks
11. Documents 0%
- Create templates what are pre-filled from customer data
12. Memo 80%
- Create block related memos and conversations
13. Reports 0%
- Crate different reports using software content
1. Google maps for project and resource map points, locations and routes API 0%
2. Quriiri for automated sms remainder messages API 0%
3. Outlook integration for booking meetings and scheduled works API 50%
4. Procountor for sending invoice to Procountor from the system API 100%
5. Netvisor for sending invoice to Netvisor and get purchase invoices back to system API 100%
6. YTJ for getting customer database content in Customer block API 80%
7. Ilmatieteenlaitos for local weather 0%
We are moving forward block by block or small sprints within the blocks depending on our customers needs.
Current team we have is
One Indian developer
One Finnish project manager
One Finnnish UI/UX designer
We would like to have 1-2 developer with fluent English in our team to ramp up our overall degree of readiness and to support future development.
Option is that coder will all so be constant support for us in the future for agreed hours per week.