We are Neomotion Assistive Solutions Pvt Ltd, a Wheelchair manufacturing startup. We stock all of our individual components in a warehouse and then assemble the wheelchair based on the order.
We want to develop an e-commerce website which will list our products. In the Back-end we want any order placed on the website to update the inventory of our individual components. Currently we use Zoho Inventory to manage our inventory. Zoho provides the APIs - [login to view URL]
Also, any order placed should convert into assembly instructions for our production team. Such automation in the back-end is what we are looking for.
Our ERP plan in brief (Front-end on website and Back-end) :-
- Order Page on website
- User chooses the products he wants to buy - Backend SKUs are being stacked
- User provides his/her measurements based on our instructions - SKUs are updated based on measurements
- Order placed on website - Final list of SKUs which will go into the making of the wheelchair should be ready
- Zoho Inventory creates a Sales Order based on all Items chosen in the Order page
- Meanwhile, an Excel sheet (or any other format file) is created which details the production plan to assemble this wheelchair
Requirement in Chennai, IIT Madras.
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin]