• We require a banking progressive web application built with the Siberian CMS.
• We require a developer who is thoroughly familiar and experienced with the Siberian CMS and the Ionic framework.
• The developer must also be well versed in English.
• We require a developer who is familiar with GitHub
• We require a developer who will be very active on Slack.
• We need an application built on the Siberian CMS with a specific set of modules.
• Each module will correspond with a particular feature within the application.
• The modules will be configurable by a user on the front-end of the Siberian CMS, meaning a corresponding user interface on the front-end of Siberian CMS must be created for each of the modules. Upon the completion of the project, the application should be fully controlled from the front-end of the Siberian CMS, meaning a user without any technical skills should be able to manage the application.
• Siberian CMS's application designs are fully responsive, so the application should look great on any device including smartphones, tablets, desktops, smartwatches, etc.
• Upon your approval, we will describe each module in detail including how we want the user interface to be like on the back-end as well as the front-end.
• Because time and quality are very important to this project, we prefer a team where developers can work on multiple modules at the same time, it is very important the modules work well together to form a complete application with minimal errors within the specified timeframe. Individual developers will still be considered based on their talent.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Should the quality of your work be satisfactory, we will assign more applications for you to complete.
• The code you develop for the application(s) will rightfully belong to us, therefore you should also not use any code from any other third party without their prior consent and our approval.
• Quality is very important to our company, various metrics will be used to judge the quality of your code such as your pull request quality, number of bugs in the project and the age of your dependencies.
• The code you develop for the application will be submitted to GitHub. A repository will be created for the project and any code you submit will be regularly checked for any errors and to ensure that it is readable and usable by the rest of the company. To that extent, the formatting of your code must be clear, concise and make sense, you must also use comments liberally in order for other developers to understand your work.
• Your progress towards the objectives set out to you as well as the quality of your code will be checked on a weekly basis by our own developers.
• Our developers are fair and unbiased and you will be expected to answer any questions concerning your code and your progress in a timely manner.
• If the quality of your work regularly fails to meet expectations, another developer will be considered in your place.
• Time is the most paramount aspect of this project, you will be given clear objectives to meet within a specified time, if you cannot meet these objectives within the specified time please do not sacrifice the quality of your code, communicate often and make it clear that you will not be able to meet your objective(s) within the specified time.
PLEASE ONLY ACCEPT THIS PROJECT IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE CAPABLE OF HANDLING IT. WE DO NOT NEED DEVELOPERS WHO WILL CHARGE VERY LOW RATES BECAUSE THEY ARE SACRIFICING ON THE QUALITY OF THE PROJECT. WE DO NOT NEED DEVELOPERS WHO ARE STILL NEW OR TESTING THEIR SKILLS. WE REQUIRE EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPERS WHO CAN WORK WELL WITH OTHERS AND DELIVER THE EXACT PROJECT THAT IS SPECIFIED. WE CAN ONLY EXPAND THE TIMEFRAME OF THE PROJECT BY SO MUCH AND THE BUDGET WILL NOT CHANGE. NO REMUNERATION WILL BE OFFERED UPON FAILURE OF COMPLETION.
47 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1274 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with Angular.js, Ionic Framework, Mobile App Development, PHP, User Interface / IA. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks