I need a shopify monitor that monitors restocks and new products being loaded on sites.
- Must be able to find products through keywords/product title as some products are loaded with links that do not match the description of it.
- Must be able find removed links/early links that are often made and removed before a product is loaded into it.
- Must be able to show the quantity of the product that was loaded onto the site as well as an add-to-cart option for each size that is available for that product.
- Must be able to integrate this into a user-friendly interface such as through a slack channel or hipchat.
- Must be able to find variants for the product that was loaded and a time stamp for when the product was loaded onto the site and caught by the monitor.
- I will provide more details on how fast the monitor should be as i have other monitors im using from other people in order to compare the speed at which the monitor can catch the product/restock.