I'm looking to build a brand new website from bottom up. I want to offer different beer label designs to customers. Customers should be able to view different labels and select the label they like best. From there, they can customize the text and print out the label. On certain labels, they should be able to upload images for a more customized result. From this website they would simply print their customized labels on their home printers and cut and pasted the label on their own. This website will be geared towards the ever growing DIY craft brewers in United States. The website has to have the following features and functionality:
1) Customized graphics - at least 10 different label designs (that I will provide).
2) Customer must have the ability to easily see each label on a beer bottle. I'm looking for sharp graphics.
3) Each label will have 4-6 areas where customized text can be placed. The text sice and number of maximum characters will be fixed but customers need to have the ability to change the text to say what ever they want it to say. They should also have the ability to choose from a range of fonts.
4) Their should be color choice for each label. For example, if a customer chooses red, the label default to a red background/design.
5) Certain labels (5 out of the 10) will need to have the ability for the customer to upload their own image onto the label. They should have ability to change the size of the image once it appears on the beer bottle.
6) Customers will not be able to save their labels so this site will not be required to store customer labels. This site should not require data storage except for accounts (userid/password).
7) Customers will be able export their labels to a pdf document. The pdf document should default to letter size with 4 labels per page. Customers must save their labels on their own pc's or print them from the PDF file. Once they log off or leave the site the customized label would be lost.
8) Visitors - I would like to offer the ability for any site visitor to customize 2 of the 10 labels for free. These will be the simplest of the 10 label designs.
9) Accounts - users can create an account and pay a one time fee to print any of the 10 labels for 30 days. Users can pay a recurring monthly fee and be able to print any label they want any time.
10) Payments through paypal only.
11) Customer's accounts will have no personal information - only userid and password. Once logged in, the site just needs to recognize if they are a 30 day customer or recurring customer. I would need the ability to be able to close an account (if they haven't paid the recurring fee) - I will monitor the paypal account so the site doesn't have to do this monitoring.
12) The site will need to have 3-4 additional static pages for other site information.
This job requires an experienced developer skilled in e-commerce site but more importantly a skilled graphic designer to build a sharp and simple to use website with the flawless graphics and a smooth user experience. This site should run itself and require little to no maintenance.
I have an IT background and understand that the high level requirement laid out in this project description will requires fine tuning. However, I am interested to see realistic bids from experienced developers who know they can take on a project of this size.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.