Requesting a booking engine for a diving safari boat. diving safari is a week-long trip where clients (up to 20 people per trip) dive 2 or 3 times per day. Booking is currently being managed through a series of excel sheets to record client information and requests (equipment rental, diet restriction like vegetarian or allergies for example, etc).
based on this information we print out a number of forms to cover client invoice, room assignment, transportation from the airport, equipment list, etc. We receives booking requests from individual clients (requesting one or two places for example) as well as travel agents (booking for groups up to 20 people)
we want to stop using excel and move everything to a database.
1) Visitor checks available trips, their dates, prices and free spaces on the website
2) visitor send an initial request form to book a place (or more) on specific trip
3) the boat operator receives an email with the requests, checks detail and if accepted, makes a temporary booking on the system and sends a SYSTEM GENERATED invoice to the client
4) Once the invoice is paid, the boat operator confirms booking on the system (this updates the availability page on the website) and the client is requested to log back in and fill very detailed forms including
-personal information (passport number, diving licence number, insurance, etc)
-travel information (flight number, arrival and departure time, etc)
- Equipment rental if needed (sizes, type of equipment etc)
- Other information
5) a few days before the trip departure the boat operator needs to print/email several forms (room assignment, names of guest diving, equipment request and pricing, buffet list, etc) based on the provided information (see the online sheet shared below)
6) trip details and availability must be accessible to other online booking sites (like [login to view URL] or Expedia) as JSON, xml, and rss feed
7) no fancy front-end interface is requested. just simple, responsive, cleanly formatted web forms and tables
8) optional: it could be nice if we have a way for the travel agents to upload a csv file with their client information
please checkout this online sheet and forms (please check all the sheets)
[login to view URL]
and this simplified booking workflow
[login to view URL]
Project duration: must be completed and delivered in two weeks
Suggested technologies: PHP and mySQL
Project will be awarded after considering experience, bid, and ERD (Full ERD must be submitted before project award)
Payment terms: 15% down payment, 25% after schema delivery, 40% after final submission, 20% after testing max 2 weeks after submission.
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $717 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello sir, I would like to work on your booking system creation project using laravel framework. Would you please message me so i can do it? Thanks Chitano
hi, my bid is related to your requirements. After reading your need and overviewed your excel files, i propose to do it in two weeks for $2200 USD with PHP/Mysql. contact me. Akli
Hello Sir, I have understand your SRS. I hope you will contact with me. I will be deliver best solution. also this type of project i have made already. contact me as soon as possible.