I need a Flutter App for a Photo Cloud Script. WiIl need an API to sync files between Android and IOS to Wasabi S3 Cloud. Will also need an API for the other script features, like album, calendar, upload, create folder and download files. My budget is $250.
Refer to: [login to view URL] website.
Flutter App for Image Hosting Website:
• The flutter app must work for Android and IOS
• Need developing API to link app to the web admin panel
• Photos taken in the smartphone must sync with the app
• All images will be stored in the Wasabi S3 cloud. (currently, there is a website plugin that store all uploaded images to Wasabi S3).
• View images with zoom if needed. (finger stratch)
• Files allowed will be handled by the admin panel
• Login and Registration must have 2 factor authentication
• All users registered in the app, must be recorded to the Websites MySQL database.
• Need the basic features like: upload, download, delete and share image files and folders (Albums)
• Need option to upload images with original size and/or compressed size
• Share feature with url link (public, private) handled by the admin API.
• UI template will be provided by the owner and may be edited by the developer – Design must fit the narrow screen of Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
• Deleted files must remain in the Wasabi Cloud for X days
• the app must obbey the admin panel
• Need an upgrade page with the packages shown at:
[login to view URL] – and payment gateway (this can be web pages maybe)
• Albums and photos must be indexed by date. dd/mm/yyyy
• The app is only for end users, and does not need admin access. All admin operation will be handled by the administrator web panel.
• There must have and API for the admin control of the app.
• Users database must be the same for web and app (MySQL)
• Storage Imust be the same for web and app (Wasabi S3). You may use an API to work with the current Wasabi plugin made for the website.
• Need to create the bundle and comply the store requirements to be uploaded to it.
• The app project will be considered complete when successfully submitted and approved by the Google Play Store and Apple Store