Create admin panel in existing project.
- Authorization via DB
- Create roles in DB
- Manage access rules to controllers each role (CRUD)
- Log CRUD actions each user: action, old value, new value
Story for testing:
I want to manage user access to website via admin interface and log all actions.
1. I want to create and manage access roles (CRUD): title, description
2. I want to create and manage access each role: choose role, choose controllers and action witch allowed (CRUD) for role.
3. I want to add and edit user via form: login, password, email, role.
4. I want each user able to authorise via login form
5. I want to have a log page where i could see all actions by user, filter that list by concrete user: action, username, operation time
All models, controllers must be created via Gii CRUD interface and then customised by developer. Push your changes to Git repository. I want you to work with Jira task tracker.
This is a test task, i want to find developer for periodical job: 1-2 task in a week.