We're currently building a WordPress website with a (Gravity) form where people can request a quotation to repair their broken appliances like Washing-machines, Washing-dryers, oven, microwave etc.
There is also a FaQ selfservice page where visitors can find most common problems and how they can fix it their selves, and some tips and tricks how to maintain their appliances to prevent a mechanic needed in the future.
We want to create a Android and IOS app with a custom UI (not simply the responsive version of the site) what includes content from our Wordpress site; like the (gravity) form, FaQ db, and custom pages so we can Manage all content from WordPress.
- IOS and Android
- Splash screen on startup
- Integration of (gravity) form (WP)
- Possibility to take photo's and attach or select photo's to the form.
- Integration of FaQ db (WP)
Important we don't want to simply transform the complete responsive website into an App, it need to feel like a native app.
Please also provide the following information:
- What framework you'll use?
- Are their monthly subscription costs?
- Do you provide the source code?
- How can we publish the app?
- All current modern Android and IOS phones supported (like iPhone-x)?
- Do we need some maintenance? if yes, what do you expect?
- How much time to deliver the apps?
- And most important, what will it cost?
We're a webdesign/e-commerce company and get the question if we can build an App very often. so if this will be a success we can offer other clients this service, and provide you more App development work.