1) Link Database From Project Comparison To Portfolio Functions And Give Access To Column "Project Names"
2) Add a 2nd column "Icon" for each project to "Project Comparison Backend". Add Interface To Upload Icon In Laravel Admin Backend
3) Add a 3rd column "symbol" that stores the symbol for the API call to [login to view URL] API (IF NECESSARY??)
4) Create Page "User Portfolio", Create Dropdown, Load List Of Assets From Project Comparison Into Dropdown (Show Projects User Is Following In Bold)
5) Create A Database For "User Portfolio", Track "Name, Date, Entry Price"
Get Asset Prices For Colum Entry Price From [login to view URL] using 3rd column from project list (symbol).
6) Remember: Add Starting Price On Date Asset Was Added (record in user profile)
7) Calculate Return on Investment Since Asset Was Added in % For Several Time Intervals (1 day, 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, 12 months)
8) Show A Pie Chart Of All Investments And Respective Size (How large is each individual holding of the total 100%? Say user added 2 assets, Asset1 is 10%, Asset2 is 90% then show this on pie chart)
9) Show An Anonymous Pie Chart That Shows What Assets All Users Are Holding And Make It Available On [login to view URL]
23 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $521 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello.! I can Build Asset Portfolio. I'm an expert for Laravel. I have lots of experience in Laravel. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss the project with you. look forward.! thank you Saif