We are looking for a company who has a TEAM of developers to create our website.
All Developers must sign an NDA form before further documentation will be provided. The website will be very similar to that of Freelancer.ca (backend) and [url removed, login to view](front end). Please review these sites carefully and base your time/budget estimates and questions on these websites for now.
Step by step development requirements will be provided after an NDA form is submitted and returned and project has been awarded. However, general website features are:
• Has 2 main accounts that user of the website can sign up as. Each account will have a stylistic profile to showcase their work/experience and have the ability to be hired to collaborate for a design. Profiles include name, description, thumbnail, background image, location, email, earning, hours worked on our site, rating, phone, experience level, portfolio, account status (pending active or suspended)
• Must be able to create user accounts though Facebook and Gmail Plus
• Must include feature that allows registered users to automatically bid on open projects based on certain key features of the project
• Message sequencing (which users can and cannot message other users)
• Integrate a page by page quiz with animated icons (up to 10 pages)
• Must integrate features such as photo uploading, video uploading, image commenting (click and comment), 360 degree tours, slider bars
• Interactive home page with animated-based theme and video integration
• Rating system between users
• Must have Milestone-based Escrow Payment Service. We would like to integrate this with the Stripe API. User pays but chooses when to release the payment to the other users. We act as intermediary. Should be able to release payments in milestones. Payment structure very similar to that of Freelancer.com. We will not be integrating contests as of right now. User should be able to add milestone payments even after job has been awarded. Must be able to generate a pdf invoice of any payment for their records
• Several modal windows throughout the website
• Want to incorporate the Workstation - section of the website that allows users to interact with one another for all active jobs. The workstation will allow for users to comment on project deliverables (click on image uploaded and make associated comment), make redlines, revision clouds and lines on images. Designer is able to upload images, videos, CAD files, 360 Tour, and VR files
• Cloud design - want all work saved on associated project workspace. All work uploaded for jobs is to be stored and available for both designers and member to access at any time. Uploaded work will need an interactive comment feature whereby the user can click anywhere on the and leave a comment.
• Want to incorporate the ability for designers and members to generate a full length PDF of any job
• Messaging system that shows online/offline, read and typing feature. Messaging system also to be integrated with user inbox
• Ability to start a video and voice chat with users
• Members have the ability to dispute a job which will include mediation from us
• Must be mobile compatible
• Must be SEO optimized
• Mailchimp opt-in API integration
We have preference to use Wordpress, however we are open to other platforms as well. Worpress parent theme likely to be FreelanceEngine but we are open to suggestions. We have a list of plug-ins we would likely implement if using wordpress. This can be shared with the developer prior to starting. We are on a timeline of 1 month, this includes all revisions throughout the project. Must include maintenance/changes 30 days after website is live. A detailed breakdown will be provided after signed NDA to provide more clarity.