We want to build a simple RSS feed archive system that works a bit like [url removed, login to view] (but can be crawled by Google).
- we need to find an initial 30,000 RSS feeds
- we need to download the 30,000 feeds once per day (cron job)
- we need to deal with timeouts and feeds that are not updated properly
- each feed gets one nice URL from title i.e. [url removed, login to view]
- we need to manage feed updates/ growth over many years with a URL structure that can be followed by Google
- some feeds contain just headlines/ excerpts or full text (needs to look nice irrespective)
- we do not need individual 'pages' per feed item
- we need to keep track of updates
- we need to be able to create a sitemap and some basic 'category'
- all feed content MUST be stored on S3 (S3 structure should resemble URl structure for easy retrieval)
- we set proper cache headers (one day for feed URL page, much longer time for any feed content from the past)
- minimal database used allowed (ideally none)
- minimal CPU usage for small EC2 instance allowed
- basic web design needed
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $208 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have 7+ years in database - website design & development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in HTML, MySQL, PHP, Website Design Proposed Milestones $200 USD - Cost
Hi, I am able to build and design an RSS feed archive system, I am experienced in PHP and confident to complete all your requirements you mentioned in the description.