Website main idea:
1. The admin will upload an excel sheet containing import data of goods, shown in two different languages (Arabic, English), columns A-D are Arabic, Columns H-K are their English counterparts. Columns E-G are numerical statistics shared between the two languages.
2. The admin will upload this excel sheet in the websites interface. The website will be built in such a way it will accept excel input and store it in database.
3. The user will use the website as a database look-up and graph comparison. Theoretically, the user will access the website, and they should be able to access the data uploaded by the admin as tabled report. The user must be able to filter choices based on elements already existing in the report.
4. For example, the report contains many importing countries like Germany, India, or The United States. The user should be able to filter all the information related to Germany. This should apply to other elements in the table as well.
5. Finally, there should be an option where a graph can pop up that compares other elements in the table to the element filtered. For example, If the user filtered “Description: Active yeast, Country: Germany, Price: 15540, Weight:00”, they should be able to see a graph which compares this filtered option to other countries that export the same good i.e. “Germany Vs. India Vs. U.S.A”.
Excel sheet Attached