Need professional who will work with my screen share and complete the work.
I m having two websites.
Some features in one is good and some other feature in other one is [url removed, login to view] I would like to make the best one by taking some part from each.
But while mixing two codes, due to clash in css, I am facing issue.
I need help to change the code. I am having code for both the website in local drive.
1. Login page is designed. Login signup works fine. But after clicking login, it should change to Log out(Which needs to be implemented) php code needs to be added to make proper validation and also consider the security [url removed, login to view] password to be store and retrieved from server during login.
2. Contact Us page----> php
3. Carosul navigation----> I will show you where to do if ur interested to take it up.
4. Search Box implementation.(I will show you the design)
5. Course content page implementation.(Already there but facing issue in CSS, if that can be fixed then no need of new page).
6. Buy Course- Need to add payment getaway like PayTM.
7. Attractive header and footer and change CSS to get better look in fonts.
8. All the design should be responsive.
9. Now CSS is inlined, need to take it to separate style [url removed, login to view] create a common header and footer to use in each pages.
10. Find out a place for announcement like This month highlights.
Moreover anything needs improvement with respect to design please suggest and do. Also add meta data for SEO.
If you will find changing the CSS according to current implementation is taking more time, then we may go for building a new one.
Please let me know your SKP ID so, I can share my screen and will start our work. After looking your work for 30mints, I will give you advance.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹1013 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Subrat, I will work part time for 4 to 5 hours from 9:30 pm onwards. We can have discussion over skype and if every looks fine than we can start work from today. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks