In summary, below is the level of functionality we need for the website and the scope of work that was done in Phase 3 (file will be sent by email) last year. Some of these will be repeated in the below list, but all inclusive, they form about 90% of the scope based on which you can contact the other agency to get a quote.
1. Custom Design Creation: Designs for Home, Category, Product, Cart and Checkout page needs to be created.
2. Responsive Site: The site will re-arrange itself for better user experience when viewed from any mobile device
3. Product and Content Uploading: Products and content of the current site needs to be transferred to the new website
4. Payment Gateway: The payment gateway that is currently used needs to be integrated to the new website
5. Courier Service: Community Aramex plug-in needs to be added and configured in the new website. Cash On Delivery will be present in the new website and must be added as a function to the one-page checkout
6. Promotional Pop-Ups: Third party plugins to be used to achieve this feature
7. One Page Checkout: Third party plugins to be used to achieve this feature.
8. Product Reviews and Ratings
9. Shop Monitor: This will be a new plugin that will be used to monitor webshop for any issues
10. Social Connect Magento extension: Third party plugins to be used to achieve this feature
11. You may also be interested in (rich relevance): Third party plugins to be used to achieve this feature
12. Special Promotions: Third party plugins to be used to achieve this feature. We have to install the special promotions module to be able to run different kinds of offers
13. Make your Own Gift Box: This module has to be custom developed so that new site has this feature identical to the live site
14. Product page enhancements from Phase 3: Pls refer to attached for full details
15. Store Pickup and Store Locator: Third party plugin to be used for this functionality
16. Preferred Delivery Time: Another third party plugin to allow customers to specify their availability
17. Live Chat: Third party plugin to be used for this functionality with one year subscription
18. Emailer Beautification: Re-create Magento triggered emails that are transaction oriented and customer service oriented
19. Integration with Retail-Pro system: Integration with our internal systems namely Retail Pro and set-up cron jobs
20. Abandoned Cart Email Reminders: Install and configure abandoned cart reminder rules and email development + deplotment
21. Layered Navigation: plug-ins will be installed to help with SEO
22. The entire database and image library will be transferred that includes customer and sales data, this in itself is a major task
23. SSL: Needs to be installed and all URLs and links configured to be secure, this process takes weeks.
24. Server side scripting and client side scripting needs to be done in a way that the site speed is optimized. Leanport spent numerous hours fixing this issue which was never considered by the original agency who made the website
25. Minimum 3 months of warranty post go-live