I need a simple website-based multiple choice quiz competition. It must be scaleable up to 1,000+ users daily.
It is a quiz competition between 10 people. They DO NOT have to sign in at the same time, but they DO have to sign in 1 HOUR before the game locks them out. If locked out, the game continues without them. Contestants can see the user names in their grouping.
They have to provide demographic inormation to sign in to play.
Each day's quizzes will have a shared short video introduction. The video introduction must be changeable daily by the administrator. The answers will be different for each quiz and must be immediately changeable.
It will be 5 questions on a multiple choice quiz. They have one minute to complete the quiz. ALL answers in the group of 10 are TIMED to the thousandth/second and RANKED: first, second, third, fourth … tenth. These times are provided to the contestants, but the rank is only provided once ALL the contestants are done. Locked out contestants are given N/A times and rankings.
Back End Requirements:
• Able to change questions easily
• Contestant sign-in sheet is easily changeable and secure
• Results & demographic information is archived
• Provides completion time on a matrix with identifiers of contestants
• Administrator able to allow or deny playing access to contestants
• Need to be able to have 10,000 people playing either simultaneously or consecutively, i.e. need to scale it from 10 to 1000 players easily. Remember competition is within groups of 10, not with larger groups.
• Times are tracked to the .001 second