I am based in Sydney australia but would like a fully fledged real estate website built connecting to other real estate api. Also able to connect a crm in future.
Also need someone to set up and manage social media accounts.
Optimised for SEO and google ranking.
Detailed synopsis below:
Overview of Website and related aspects
Your Website Design
Here is the basis of your new website.
A Real Estate website that is:
1) Built around a specialized Real Estate Theme as per our demo site
2) Compatible with IDX for future installation of IDX software to import real-estate listings. This will (when installed) require you to take a subscription to an IDX database. We have not included the IDX integration in this proposal; we have just ensured compatibility that exists at the time of writing
3) List and Search by geographical area
4) Property comparison facility
5) Listings categories to include Exclusive, Sold and Open Houses with show times
6) Search filters to include: Featured, For Rent, Leased, New Addition, Open House, Special Offer, Cities, Postal codes.
7) Social Media links
8) Capabilities of Yelp API for importing Yelp information from your Yelp account
9) Google Maps API (we will open a Google account for you and set up the Interface).
10) Payment calculator including down payment factor and interest rate.
11) YouTube channel setup to allow you to post videos from your own channel.
12) Property listing information as shown on our demonstration website [login to view URL]
13) Up to ten quality stock images, processed by our designers as needed to fit your theme. We would use your own images wherever possible.
14) Tailored page contents and design for the pages you have specified
15) Color scheme designed around your corporate color with logo integration (we will need original logo design files please)
16) 22 pages specified on your chart (not all the blocks in your diagram are pages). The content will be as you have related to us in your communications. We will also add privacy and terms & conditions pages. You will need your own lawyers to vet and ensure they are suitable for your specific industry.
17) Consultation with our artist to ensure the whole color scheme and layout reflects your brand.
18) 2 hours of training to enable you to manage the site efficiently (and we are always available to assist and guide).
19) Integration of mail service e.g. Mailchimp for email marketing and general email marketing. A free account will be created for you.
20) Twenty properties manually loaded to your website by us (using your information, images etc). Other Add-Ons We will include: Secure Socket Layer certificate (SSL) for security (important for Google) On board security software On board Optimization for Search Engines Integration of your logo A popup to capture name, phone and email when someone is about to leave your site. We are able to offer an option of monthly support if you decide you do not wish to manage the website yourself. Visibility on Google We will make sure the website is ready for an external SEO campaign by using professional on-site SEO design including meta descriptions, tags, headings and more. We are able to provide you with a full off-site SEO campaign to raise your site up the search rankings.