Create a dynamic, responsive, real-time web application for managing data.
* The UI must make it easy and intuitive for a user to view, add, modify, and delete data.
* The UI must be responsive and should resize/rearrange appropriately to look good on a desktop, tablet or other mobile device.
* The UI should be browser-agnostic, meaning that it should look and work mostly the same on the main browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer).
- The UI must show real-time (near real-time at a minimum) changes to the data. This means that if User A makes a change, that change will appear on User B’s and User C’s screens.
- The UI should be self contained. Meaning that it should be ready to be copied to a variety of host servers with only minor endpoint address changes.
- The server is the component that persists the data and handles Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operations. The data must be permanently persisted so that no data is lost when stopping and restarting the server.
- The server should also manage multiple persistence mechanisms.
- The UI can be hosted by this server as well.
– The server must be written in C# and be self-hosted (not via IIS).
- Complete source code
- A link to a working copy of the site. This can be done by hosting it via many free online hosts. (most ideal)
* if not, a zip file containing the site files is fine, but a detail readme will be needed on how to set it up.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $255 untuk pekerjaan ini
You are looking for a Developer. After reviewing all the details. Am sure I can provide you the results as per your requirements. Do Message me so, we can finalize it. Julie [login to view URL]