I'm GETTING SPAMMED and will not award to anyone who writes back automatically, or who clearly isn't reading. Read below and respond that way to have me consider you.
I need someone to build me a solution / application that can:
1. Allow users to select basic field parameters (form) such as start stop dates
2. Search an external (web-based) data source
3. Output results to a spreadsheet
4. Display results in a one-page PDF report
If you're serious, write "Howdy Neil..." at the start of your response and I'll know you actually are reading what I took time to write.
- Data Source: [login to view URL]
- User defined fields on a simple form: Department; Date Range (based on Date Signed); Congressional District)
- Tool should be web-based so it can be added to my site
- Output should be a CSV with all allowable data from the source
- PDF should show Department Name; Congressional District; Date Range (Start and Stop of Date Signed); Total Amount Obligated; Amount Obligated to Vendors in matching Congressional District; Number of Unique Vendors (based on DUNS); Top 10 Vendors (based on obligated funds); Top 10 NAICS (based on obligated funds).
This seems like a simple project and the data is publicly available. What else do you need to know about this project?
First one to build a working prototype application will win contest. I plan to use the prototype to seek additional funds for additional requirements.
I ONLY pay when the work is completed. Don't start it and think you can change that. Ask any questions to help clarify the requirements first.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $167 untuk pekerjaan ini
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details