** READ THE ENTIRE BRIEF. WE DELETE BIDS THAT DON'T FOLLOW DIRECTIONS **
We need someone that can customize the Teameyo software for our needs:
[login to view URL]
The project will be broken up into several tasks and milestones to ensure adequate progress is being made in a timely manner. Daily updates (every 24 hours) showing progress are mandatory.
- Be able to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
- COMMUNICATE OFTEN about the status of your work, with SPECIFIC DETAILS
- complete the 3 things listed in this brief
- (1st thing) In your response, include the word "LAMEDUCK" at the top to let us know you have read through this listing completely. If you do not, you will be blocked from communicating on any of our postings for lack of attention to detail.
- You need to be available to chat about the details of the project, preferably near the time you bid on it. We move FAST so we need someone who is available and ready to work immediately. If you cannot chat when you bid, do not bid
- You'll need your own testing environment to work on the software. We can supply the software AFTER your bid is accepted, but you need your own server to install and test. We will NOT provide a testing environment.
To give a bird's eye view of the project, we need several things to be completed:
- import previous tweaks into current files (Top Bar & Sidebar)
- fix Forgot Password functionality, send link to change, & encrypt passwords
- establish a Status system that gives customers details about the status of their orders
This is not a super large project, but rather one that could be completed by competent developers or teams who do a little bit each day for a few days. The first few tasks will be short, one-day assignments meant to test your competence and skill level, and then we can implement longer milestones afterwards.
We are not newbies; we expect competence at all times; if we have to explain simple things to you, you will be eliminated very quickly. Also, please don't do the chit chat thing where you post messages that say "Hi" and "How are you" as it wastes time and you need to talk specifically about the project and how you can help us.
(2nd thing) Please supply RELEVANT experience. DO NOT just show websites that you installed themes for, we need to know:
- what site you worked on
- specifically what you implemented for the client
- a before and after snapshot would be great to see
Finally (3rd thing), in your own words, be able to tell us what we want to accomplish in this project.
Ask any questions that you may have. Thank you!