I have my own little Wordpress plugin in php, in good working order, without errors,
but, all values are hard coded into the php code, there is no UI to set the values used in the plugin via WP-admin. Current plugin code = 80 lines easy php.
- READ this text in full BEFORE you bid !?!
- when you BID, you can not change the bid later to ask more money than in your initial bid.
- I do NOT release milestone before I have a working example with source code, tested and validate by us.
- you receive my source code after you are awarded this micro project
- if you do not deliver working code in next 3 days , there will be NO milestone release, never.
You have to develop the WP Admin UI for my plugin to allow the admin to set 1 to X records with values for the plugin to use,
in a ‘table’ layout (records in rows, values in columns)
each record to contain :
- the ID , to be used later in the shortcode for the plugin, to let the plugin understand what record values to use
(the ID may be generated by your code)
- a number (number of seconds)
- a short text (error message)
- a url
- a string value (content txt)
- a string value (button txt)
each part is already marked in my code in comment.
The plugin admin must be able to reach the UI via WP-admin settings to set, change, delete records for the plugin values.
I need 2 versions of this plugin:
- a free one, with limited possibilities
- a pro version, requiring a license number (= valid PayPal payment ID), your code need to be able to find if the license is valid and show error message when not valid.
in the free version, the user can only have 1 record and cannot set the 2 last string values.
in the pro version, the user can have multiple records and can set all values per record.
The final result Plugin code must be compatible with WP 4.7.5 , current PHP version and future proof. The code you deliver must be ready to upload to WP Plugins by me and must be installable by simply uploading the zip in WP admin (code ready to use by any admin).
Good luck !!!