He/she must be highly motivated, results-oriented with recent web application development experience.
I have a basic sketch on paper of the webapp UI
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL:
• This project requires expertise in atleast HTML5, CSS3 & JS
• You must be able to setup, configure, & troubleshoot your own local dev environment, on your time & expense (i.e., this time & costs will not be paid for), no exceptions.
Selection of tech: JS or PHP or Ruby is your choice but I need to know why the choice of tech is better over the other.
• The web app should have fluid, responsive, flat-like UI.
• The website/app UI has to have a cleaner look/style (i.e., pixel perfect).
• Modify, enhance, or add additional code to improve the websites speed & UX functionality (i.e., form interactions).
• You will not be able to use or share this project's concept, works, or its derivatives, it's likeness, assets, screenshots, or any of its source code for your portfolio or any other purpose whatsoever.
• Clean up, organize, & comment current as well as any new code for better understanding by other developers.
HERE’S A SNAPSHOT (BUT NOT ALL) OF YOUR TECHNICAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Highly proficient in HTML, HTML5, CSS, & CSS3.
• Highly proficient in building responsive, mobile-first websites.
• Strong knowledge of NodeJS a plus
• Experience with MVC/MVPP frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS is highly desired.
• Is familiar with front-end patterns like BEM & object-oriented CSS.
• Is familiar with task runners like Gulp & Grunt.
• Is conscious of site performance — during the initial request & on-page — & wants to reduce HTTP requests, browser repaints, & deliver lightning fast sites to any & all browsers.
• Understands the importance of progressive enhancement & graceful degradation.
• Is vigilant about web standards, accessibility & usability.
HERE ARE SOME OF YOUR GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Be flexible enough that you can juggle this project (& others) while also being focused enough to remain committed to this project that may span multiple weeks to complete.
• Be dedicated & meticulous while taking great pride in delivering the highest quality work.
• Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Be able to prioritize tasks & meet deadlines.
• Provide reliable estimates for development deliverables.
• Communicate well.
• Must be self-sufficient.
Please provide portfolio examples of your work. Your portfolio should have both CODE & VISUALS of completed applications/websites. Please also take the time to provide details as to what you were responsible for in each sample.
Am not sure about the project time duration, how much this should take but I guess it should at most a week or two since its doesn't have much complexity keeping in view its current design and concept and the future prospect of scaling up.
Upon finding and knowing more about the project I can make this a guaranteed project
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $246 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have a team of designers.....i can deliver you quality work on time.I just assure you that you will not to be disappoionted... Can you tell me please your requirments? So that i can adjust my bid. Regards