I need a web app (php, python, ruby, etc) = backend + frontend.
It will be like Google Reader (or something like [url removed, login to view] if you don't know how Google reader did work) but for pictures (images)
I.e. I can add a chanel (subscribe rss or the site) and then bowse images from this chanel, when new images appear they are added (exactly like in typical RSS reader apps).
The UI must be minimalistic - small part for managing chanels subscriptions + bookmarks)
The main part is the picture "viewer " when we browse pictures from selected chanel:
- all controls ('next'/'previous'/'back'/'bookmark' must be hidden by default)
- on tablet or phones slide must work (for next/prev picture)
- background is black
- initial screen is like in "Art Explorer for deviantART" ([url removed, login to view]) i.e. all screen area is tiled with recent pics from the chanel (subscription)
- on clicking the pic we show selected pic in full screen scaling to fit (scaling with +/- or zoom on tablet is possible)
- clicking (or slide) 'next'/'prev' shows next or previous pic in full screen
- clicking 'back' goes back to the start screen (recent tiled pics from the selected chanel)
In full screen it must look same as picture viewer in full screen mode (fit + zoom)
so when we use browser full screen mode we see nothing except pic (and small next/prev/back/bookmark controls maybe - needs to be discussed)
This is a brief overview, details and sketches could be discussed later.
[url removed, login to view] is your choice (php, python, etc.) but it must scale at least for 10 users at the same time and must be easiely deployed (Digital Ocean vm: nginx, php-fpm, python, etc-what-you-need; Docker based deploy is a big+ if you can do it)
Code must contain a bit of comments and be cleaned from unused code and massive commented parts before proj finished.
Timeline is 5-8 weeks.
Low price is a big+ even if you are a newbie but want to practice and receive good rate.
Following proj support will be a bonus.
If you're a pro but price is tooo low then go by , it will not be altered.
If you didn't read the proj description carefully there will be no discussing..
Any questions are welcomed.
READ the description! ASK questions about it! Write your suggestions - points of view.
THEN I will talk to you - else posting just random bid you will be lost in a ton of similar and useless ones!