I need someone to create a website to connect carriers and users of the service of transporting various items, furniture, goods, etc.
To make the structure of the site as simple as Shiply, but the interface and icons are something like Uship and Anyvan. The concept of bidding for the lowest transport offer.
Including database structure, map of website such as Shiply, automatic calculator such as Shiply and administrator
additional monitoring page explaining how the whole system works. (picture number 1)
1. Free registration.
2. Registration of users and carriers.
3. It must be simple and easy to use and responsive.
4. Carriers must be verified when registering.
5. List options (multiple categories to send).
6. Customer support. (pictures from number 2 to number 6)
7. Automatic sending of the request for payment of the fee to the client via Paypal / credit card / internet banking / payment to the account.
8. Control panel for users and carriers.
9. Rating for services for users and carriers.
10. Dimensions and weight of the item to be sent: length, width, height and weight (cm, m, inc).
11. Field for additional information such as case description.
12. Add up to 10 images.
13. Notification by mail or sms about the arrival of offers on the site and how to get more offers for transportation
(notice that the cost of the sms message is borne by the recipient.) (Figure 7.8)
14. Calendar and choosing whether to send in a week or two weeks or soon (Figure 9)
15. Auction in reverse order such as Shiply or Uship.
16. Automatic report creation.
17. Bid calculator for carriers to calculate their net earnings after our fees (see Uship).
18. Check messages to avoid customers and providers sharing any contact information.
19. Google Maps API Integration.
20. Ability of the carrier to change the type of service charge to the customer.
21. Offer to maintain the site for a longer period.