~ THE BIG FIVE ~
1. VERY RELIABLE & FAST Internet Connection, no downtime and has no problem doing video conference calls with the team. MUST have a backup source.
2. VERY Detail-oriented! It\'s important that you understand the project specs the first time. Otherwise, misunderstandings will cost both of our time.
3. VERY GOOD time management. Often times, developers tend to underestimate a project. We don’t like that. When we agree on a deadline, you have to deliver.
4. VERY GOOD at what you are doing. We are no programmers, so when the team communicates with you on their needs, you have to deliver the perfect product with minimal revisions. We don’t like projects get drag for a long time because you don’t understand our needs and numerous amount of revisions are needed.
5. WILLING TO WORK IN USA EASTERN TIME. Able to work 40 hours/week.
1. Create E-commerce website for our own businesses
2. Create Online Marketplace website
3. Maintain all of our websites, making sure plugins and themes are all up to date
4. Guard our website security
5. XML integration with supplier’s inventory feeds
6. Automate ordering system
7. Assist in Web Promotion Campaign
~ OTHER IMPORTANT SKILLS ~
1. Able to create website from scratch
2. Have sharp mind and work fast
3. Have SEO knowledge and know how to incorporate it in web development
4. Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
5. Always put user experience in mind when developing a website
6. Know how to optimize website conversion through development.
7. Intermediate to Advance Adobe Photoshop skills
11. Punctual! If you\'re late, you\'re wasting everybody\'s time
1. Paid Public Holidays of your country
2. 13th month bonus
3. 10 Day PTO with 1 additional day for every year of service
4. Biweekly Dream Talk: Our team members use 5 paid hours a week for personal growth (it could be anything from meditation to entrepreneurship to cooking). Every 2 weeks, we come together to share how we have grown ourselves. Each member is given $50/month to spend on personal growth materials.
Our company is really looking for someone who has infectious personality and can bring more fire to the team. It\'s very important for us to make sure our new hire has this fire in him/her. Our company\'s philosophy is all about investing in our team members\' future, therefore we emphasize a lot in personal growth.
If you are enthusiastic about a positive work life, you have definitely come to the right platform to begin that journey. Because here you will have the opportunity to explore, learn, contribute, grow and most importantly be surrounded by constant vibes of awesomeness.
Apply to join our AWESOME team, show us what you got!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Send email with subject line of \'[YAS] Web Developer Job Application\'. Failure to do so will disqualify you from applying for this job as we are really looking for candidate who can follow instruction.
EMAIL ADDRESS: (Removed by [url removed, login to view] admin for breaching Terms and Conditions)
2. Send in your resume
3. Show us what you got (we have received video cover letter, audio cover letter, do you have something special for us?)
APPLICATION PROCESS for Shortlisted Candidates:
Round 1. Email Q&A
Round 2. Interview #1
Round 3. Interview #2
Application deadline: March 9, 2015 (Monday)