Hello, please read this post CAREFULLY, and THOUROUGHLY. We want to hire a qualified
individual that we can speak with ASAP in regards to doing work on [login to view URL]'s script.
Please look at the script first unless you are already familiar.
Http://[login to view URL]
There are some pre-requisites for the individual we're looking at hiring.
1. COMMUNICATION IS 100% KEY.
2. The person Would have to be available to chat soon, if not immediately.
4. Preferrably someone with previous experience with EzyGold script IS A PLUS!
5. We're looking to hire a partner that we can work with for the long haul, as there will be TONS (thousands of dollars) of custom coding work we will have you do.
6. We're looking for an expert, and won't settle for less.
7. We're looking for someone who's fast, and competent.
You have to understand that we've been through quite a bit with the last programmer, and we will not suffice this go around.
This is the perfect business opportunity for the right person!
Please do not reply to this ad with a copy and paste template.
We're a real team of people, and want to talk to someone real as well.
Whew! Now that we have that out of the way, here's the nuts and bolts.
all php based.
1. The squeeze page is only accessible if you click on your affiliate link directly from the UserCP. Somethings broke. If you type in the
affiliate link in the address bar, it goes to the UserCP login.
2. Ioncube loaders are installed, so we don't know if you can decompile the php or not. You'll have to advise us.
3. We need the form code on the squeeze page to just require first name, instead of fullname. It looks like there are tags $lname and $fname
available, and right now $lname is being used and that's calling for "Full name". You would think $lname would be last name?
$fname should be first name you would think, and when we try it, it doesn't work.
4. We want the Affiliates profile picture and details to show up in their autoresponders automatically after they sign up. There are autoresponders
that will be setup for all affiliates that are non-editable.
5. We need some simple nav bar customization. (When we make the logo bigger, the div itself gets bigger, and we don't know why)
6. We need help getting google analytics setup on the squeeze page and the landing pages.
That's what we need immediately. Below is what we want you to quote us on seperately.
1. We want a qr code generator for their affiliate links that they can download (right click save). We also would like to have
the affiliates qr code placed on banner images, business cards, and flyers that they can see a preview of, and if they order any of the 3 or all,
they have an option to download the banner, flyer, or business card images to have printed at a shop of their choice. An option to order them from
us would be nice, but not neccessary if it's too complicated to start.
2. We want to have multiple squeeze pages to go with the multiple landing pages we already have that the affiliate can choose. If an affiliate wants to choose squeeze page 1 with landing page 3, or squeeze page 2 with landing page 1, then they could do so.
3. A drag and drop element page builder to design the pages with [login to view URL] animations. The wysiwyg editor is 90's, and we need to have pages that
look modern, and sleek.
There will be a lot more work to do as well. The option of being a partner is something we would consider in profit sharing.
We hope to hear from someone qualified soon!
The Wealth Specialists