- is a social network and family of websites:
1. MCUF - a fansite with info, how to play, links to more resources, a trading forum, and a player-finder system similar to Magic: the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] but it's focusing on the techno-fantasy revived and earlier editions - info on all merchandise and editions of the games in the Mutant Chronicles Universe - including the movie, novelisation of the movie and doomtroopers spinoff materials.
2. software developer and open source hardware forum and chatroom - mainly aimed at hobbyists and amateurs looking to get some advice from more experienced devs. With a real focus on writers and creative people who are interested in the producing side of things and meeting with others to talk out ideas, and meet coders.
3. a cosplay photo sharing chatroom with the style of an app like tinder, but aimed at fans and wannabes in the cosplay arena.
4. a literary/comic collector/film or theatre crew or cast/movie buff/retro gamer dating site. Their "about me" will be written by their siblings or ex-relationship (they have to choose one) - when the user registers, they tick what medium they are interested in, this is mandatory to tick at least one. The profile questions are mandatory and will be focused on their chosen medium eg favourite filmmakers, favourite books, favourite comics, favourite plays, favourite games console/retro computer and favourite video games. writers and artists can share their work and get feedback and they can track project goals but it will be elitist, so there's a vetting process - with writing, the user writes a short script and can choose to allow others to remix/edit the script. the most popular scripts go in the draw to be sent away for professional feedback, and people vote on other people's scripts to earn credits to upload samples of their own work. people should be encouraged to vote and comment on scripts - with the option to collaborate.
5. for all users of the dating site - a free small morpg set in space about colonising planets with an evolving clique who can't actually talk - you leave star trek officer's log type theatre performances (using only gestures, pingu-like garbled sounds and props) behind on planets when your clique moves on or dies. Even if the planet is destroyed, the log remains. However this MORPG will be top-down in 2d with very nice space environment art but simple characters.
6. G4WD is a small website that behaves like an app - users track goals, every time the user adds a goal about their own life, it is mandatory that they also post a goal that somehow addresses a social problem. Socially relevant goals earn the users credit for more features in the other websites in the Legit Minds family of 6.
The top of my budget will be NZ$630 and I want to start in the middle of next year - with milestones. I am looking for a high level web developer who is affordable, but can create the six websites connected together as functional, quality user experience design and basic features, with plans to further develop better features, functionality and marketing in about a year from the start date, when I can raise more financing.