1. Form: This form should house all the customers information - Name, Address (Using Goggle Place Autocomplete), Phone Numbers (Home and Mobile) and Email Address. There should also be a section that allows us to select an existing customer (These customers should be automatically created in WooCommerce as registers customers/users). The next section of this form should contain all the details on the device being repaired - Device Type (Drop Down Box), Make, Model, Colour and Unique Identifier. If possible the system should align this device with the customer so in future this can be easily chosen again. The last section of this form should contain all the detail on the repair/ticket - Title, Information (Large Details), Password, Condition of Unit and Assigned Technician. Once this ticket has been generated the system should generate a A4 Form that has the customers details, repair/ticket details and our details at the top, just below that would be a customisable (in our backend options) section displaying our terms and conditions and then below that a date and signature field, this should automatically print once you submit the ticket.
2. When the customer logs into our website there should be a section showing their currently booked repairs with us and have the ability to add their own notes to it and view their available downloads or shortcuts
1. The Backend Dashboard should display all current tickets with Customer Name, Issue, Date Booked, Last Viewed, Current Status and Assigned Technician.
2. Upon opening a ticket we want to be able to add notes/comments to the repair. We want a section to upload files (these should be accessible to customers via a portal or there customer area once logged into our website) a section where we can add shortcuts/liinks for the customer to view. We need to be able to set the status of the job (these would be customisable in settings so we can add and remove as we need), Have the ability to end an SMS or Email directly from the backend to the customer via ClickSend (they have an API), Ability to add products used into the ticket which then generates an invoice based off customers details and products used.
3. We should be able to generate a sale in WooCommerce based off the ticket. We want the ability to easily start a sale with the customers details and suspend the sale waiting for the customer to pay in WooCommerce. All products available in WooCommerce should be accessible in the ticket screen.
This is the basics to what we require. But please keep in mind
- We will only hire based off your ability to offer ongoing support
- We own the plugin and you do not have the right to resell it or reuse it
- The bid you offer is the maximum price it will cost and you will quote in AUD (Australian Dollars)
39 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $431 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, I'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so we can discus more about your project positively. Waiting for your reply Thanks & Regards, Sharma