Objective of the project:
- allow people (max 500) to meet using zoom, prior authentication and identification, being able to vote by coefficients (each vote has a different weight, depending on the amount of user properties) and interact by raising their hand and speaking (typical of zoom).
Development must allow:
- Make meetings through integration with ZOOM.
- Require registration and validation of attendees.
- Make online voting. The votes, in turn, must have the possibility of assigning a coefficient per participant (not all participants have the same weight in the vote, so it must be possible to previously load the value of that user's vote).
- Show online graphs of the votes received in each question cast (both in number of votes and in "weight" of votes). The charts should also show how many of those present did not vote.
- Prepare the questions in an agile way in each session, which will be launched to vote. It should be a simple process.
- At all times you must identify the person present with the apartment ID, names and surnames.
- Possibility of voting up to 15 options.
- Show online users connected at all times.
- Configurable in advance regarding its users and roles.
- You must have the same zoom roles: host (participates, but does not vote) and participant (votes), taking into account that during the session there will be a person who must always be able to vote, but also always have an open microphone (chairperson of the meeting )
- Must show in order of arrival, hands raised.
- It must have a configurable stopwatch in time, which shows me the countdown of how much time the person has left in their intervention.
- Must be able to show documents published in advance.
- You must require the prior completion of the assistant before registering.
- Attendees present must be able to see themselves in a graph, according to their "coefficient" weight in the vote.
- It must have a document consultation section during the session.
- Must have the ability to load proxies in advance and be or not authorized (Depending on that, your weight in the vote may change.)
- You must generate reports of who voted and for what options, with graphs.
What should NOT happen !!:
- That requires users to be using two applications or screens. Everything must be possible to do on the same "screen".
- That development forces them to be "refreshing".
- That they can vote more than once per question.
- That between unauthorized people.
- High visual impact.
- Simple and easy to use even for the elderly.