PLEASE READ THE BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR BID. Thank you.
We use Wix and have recently paid for Ecwid as an ecommerce function to sell our cakes online. We are a small family run bakery.
We want changes to the existing calendar so we will have two different 2 calendars and a change to one of the options in the cake toppings section.
There is a calendar already in the options section (we will call this CALENDAR A) with the heading “Date of Cake Pick-Up” but it doesn’t have the ability to block off certain dates.
We want 2 calendars. Calendar A and Calendar B.
CALENDAR A & B. We want to the two calendars to be able to do the following:
1. We will need to block off certain weeks in advance throughout the current year and the next year to ensure when we are planning to take time off we can block customers from ordering cakes.
2. We also want to block days during each week that we are closed.
3. We also want to stop customers from choosing a pick-up date that is less than 5 working days from the date of ordering i.e. set a minimum date of collection from order cut-off date.
5. Ability to move and / or copy the calendar to another section or page to other sections or product options and also when we introduce a new range of cakes.
We will also want to use another calendar to manage our cake stand rental booking system. It should have the functions listed above and also the functions listed below:
1. If a customer books the rental of a cake stand for e.g. the first two weeks in December then the calendar will show that, that stand is unavailable for those dates.
2. The calendar to be used for both collection and return dates.
3. When customers choose how many days they are ordering the cake stand for in the calendar the charge is automatically calculated at €8.00 per day. (I have an option for them to pick how many days they want the cake stand for – this may not be necessary if the above if possible.
4. The charge should not charge for Sunday’s and Mondays and days we have block out because we will be away etc.
5. I would also like to allow for discounts the longer the stand is hired for.
6. Again, we would need to be able to block dates years ahead to allow for when we are closed.
7. Ability to move and / or copy the calendar to another section or page to other sections or product options and also when we introduce a new range.
See the first stand “Large Wood Cake Stand Code RW 26” the details here are correct. I need to update the details on the other stands to match this one.
CAKE OPTIONS CHANGE
In the Barrel Drip section there is an option to choose max 5 toppings. I want that after the 5 are chosen that the system will add €50 per topping for any additional toppings chosen.
I’ve most of the work done on uploading cake products on the ecwid site but still have some text editing and tiding to do and the cake stands and cupcakes. Can I continue to work on the site when you are working on it? It’s no problem if I can’t, I just need to know.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any more questions. Thank you. Susan.
I have found a code in [login to view URL] to block / disallow dates in the calendar.
Hello. As a senior wix developer, your job is not problem for me. I can start right now and complete quickly. Looking forward to working with you. Regards.