I have a website I'm launching and that I have created a VPS with AWS on EC2. I need help with the following.
- Transfer SSL Certificate from HostGator to CentOS VPS
- Configure AWS Route 53 Correctly
- Install cPanel and consult regarding additional dependencies for cPanel
- Install Magento 2.0 and required dependencies with custom specified database user and db names.
- Configure VSFTPD to jail user to /var/www and no where outside that location.
- Configure and Secure CentOS 7 incl. Fail2Ban, No Firewall due to AWS Security Groups.
- Minimal Dependencies and Requirements for CentOS 7 efficiently without bloatware
- Configure/Secure/Streamline efficiency of phpMyAdmin, MariaDB, VSFTPD, Apache, PHP7 etc.
- Document all your changes/mods and additional implementations
- Install easy to use/open source backup solution with restore option via a web GUI.
- Require Photo ID and an NDA signed. This job will also result in future work once the business progresses as we would need a Server Admin for updates and Magento changes.
I have already installed phpMyAdmin, MariaDB (Secure Installation All Done), VSFTPD, Apache, PHP7.
39 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $248 untuk pekerjaan ini
i have been working with aws for another client of mine. i can do the necessary installs/tweaks to be able to run your magento store. Kindly message me to discuss about it and get started right away..