We are looking to build a job site portal:
- The website design which includes the look and feel of the website with CSS 2.0/XHTML site implementation that allows the website for SEO ready design. This includes the graphic design of the website header and colour scheme that will be used for the website.
- Must have sign-up, log-in, forgot password and forgot username (default user name must be the email ID provided)
- System must send an email for verification with the verification link
2. Sub pages Design
3. Job Listings Directory
- An online job search system that allows different employers to post vacant job positions on different industry and positions. Registered job seekers will have the capability to search vacant job positions in terms of keyword, category, industry, and locations.
4. Job Seeker Panel
- Site visitors/job seekers will be able to register online and obtain a secured area. Inside the secured area the job seekers will be able to update their account information, create resume online, manage applications and send message to companies.
5. Job Seeker Online Resume Builder
- The online resume will contain various information from the job seeker including: personal information, educational attainment, preferences, job experience. Online resume will be printable by the job seeker. And will have to ability to send it through emails of employers as attachement.
6. Job Seeker Online Applications
- The job seeker will be able to submit their applications online when they have found suitable positions via the job listings directory. Along with their application, their resume will be included and the employer will be able to view it through their secured area.
7. Job Seeker can upload their resume to be listed on the site, with minimum listing fees (Administrator will be able to set and change the fees)
8. Employers Panel
- Employers who would want to view all resumes from the database must register and provide their phone number and an official email ID (gmail etc must be rejected from registering as an employer). The employer will be able to configure their account information, manage job postings, manage applications initiated by job seekers for a specific position, and send messages to job seekers prior to their application.
9. Employer's Job Posting
10. Employer's Dashboard
11. Payment API gateway setup¬
- A payment gateway will be setup to receive payments online via credit card using services such as PayPal™ and other credit card processing company.
12. Online Messaging System
- An online messaging system will be developed to allow employers and job seekers to communicate. Messages will be saved inside the inbox.
13. Administrator Panel
- A secured area where the website administrator will be able to configure and maintain website function and features such as member management.
14. Job Seeker Manager
- The administrator will be able to view and manage job seeker records in terms of add/modify/remove of entries.
15. Employers Manager
- The administrator will be able approve/deny employer application/registration.
16. Job Listing Directory Control panel
- The administrator can maintain the job listings directory by modifying/removing of records.
17. Banners needed for Google Ads.
18. There will be two types of job seeker. Paid and free users. The system must always list the paid job seekers on the top. Job seekers must be able to subscribe for 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month and 3 months.
- The system must end the subscription upon expiry of the same and list the job seekers as free and must not show them at the top of the list.
19. There will be two types of employers. Paid and free. The system must always list the paid employers on the top.
We will need you assist us to install the script on our server and make sure it will be functional.
(Final payment will be released when you deliver a project and when it proves that it satisfies our criteria.)
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹28487 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I have gone through the post and yes; I will surely help you to build a job site portal: this is our past worlk: [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view] Lagi