Amazon Clone for grocery. (Non-Oscommerce)
PHP MYSQL add on development
Front end and back end controls.
Bid separately or suggest a 3rd party provider
1. Bundling products together as one package. Promotions – discounts
2. Advertising layout – Ad manager
3. Product rating, review, recommendation and comparisons
4. Order management-Inventory tracking and management
5. Sales tracking & Stats – dump to QuickBooks
6. Live Chat- customer service module
7. Member quick check out with past orders (for repeat orders)
8. One-Click check out.
9. Simplified Chinese Language pack.
Decision on this project will be made this week.
Payment through wire from HK Standard Charter is the fastests way. But before starting, we must go through all the different co, and pick 2. So, please send in your detailed proposal on the project and please reference the closest programming or design you have done per module listed in the PDF.
Please read the attachment and choose 2 out of the 4 tests that you want to create a demo-proposal for. The company with the best demo will be awarded all 8 of the upgrades as well as phase one in the vip_Deliver E_Commerce platform add_on requirements.pdf (the password is elance.com) Please contact us, today if you are interested. According to your proposal and demo, we will pay to have you finish the test, and if satisfactory, will be awarded all 8 of the upgrades as well as other add-ons in phase 1.
From the 2 test choosen, we will assign one of the two for this test.
total Budget is 1000-2500 depending on features, for the e-commerce platform. We also have another site rebuilt into PHP, a city news portal, and 2 social networking sites to be finished over the next 6 month.
Do you have experience with the smarty template engine?
It looks like most of the integrated add-ons and functions will come directly from the x-cart pro and modules.