We have a new WP domain job board and will like to transfer most of the content that was on the old site ([login to view URL]) to this new domain ([login to view URL])
We would prefer someone that has completed a previous job board.
Although we have a hosting current with [login to view URL], We are looking for a recommendation to use another hosting company exclusively to run this job board on to meet the requirements (see doc attached). We are thinking of hostgator or bluehost.
Please REVIEW the demo we are thinking of using [login to view URL] (like ** [login to view URL])[login to view URL] ** SEE attached doc that show at end what the Home page would look like.
* Need to know WP , quick and great communicator need completed in 3 days. * Need to be familiar with WooCommerce and connecting payment gateway.
Budget $100 or less. All must be tested sample employer and job seeker to ensure all links and site has no errors and works. Save a final back up file on server.
Hi everyone! To be clear
1.Please READ all of the demo preview for the theme and doc that has the major requirements for this project.
2. State the amount of days to complete this project to include "live" and testing. i.e 3 , 5 or 7 (days max)
3. Will you work on the project over the weekend?
4. The new WP job board and recruitment site theme has been purchased. The server for this is hostgator.
5. Some of you keep mentioning the old site www.conferenceandeventjobs.com. There is nothing you need to do with this site. I only mentioned it as a reference. i.e. FAQ that is on the old site may need to copy text (with the change Event Staff Today Jobs) and put the same text on the FAQ on the New Job Board. etc. I hope this is clear. Some of the same images may be used. Don't worry so much about this site. We have most of the images and we want it to look professional and clean, So if you have other suggestions we are open.
p.s. If you have worked on a job board website before that is a plus. Please let me know.
5. Clarification: There is no old database info (from conferenceandeventjob.com) to move over to the New WP Job Board. The old site was not used. We are starting fresh with a new look and job board. I hope this is clear. Thanks