[You can check the website of this project by replacing example with peffer in the mentioned URLs.]
A website ([url removed, login to view]) consisting of basically only 1 webpage already has a cookie and tracking functionality:
* Arriving visitors receive a visitor_ID which is stored in a cookie in the visitors browser and in a tracking_table on the server (MySQL).
* If the visitor returns, his visitor_ID is checked and his new visit tracked in the tracking_table under the same visitor_ID.
* Parameters in the URL through which the visitor arrived (such as [url removed, login to view];parameter2=xyz) are extracted and saved in the tracking_table (MySQL)
* If a visitor completes the webform on the webpage, the information entered is sent to the website owner, along with the information from tracking_table.
All this works well already. Now this functionality should be extended to a 2nd webpage on the same website (a feedback page with a questionairre) and basically everything should work as on the first page. The first version of the 2nd page is already online at [url removed, login to view], but unfortunately there is a misfunctionality, which needs to be corrected:
* In some cases the URL saved in tracking_table is not complete.
* Sometimes existing entries in tracking_table are changed by new visits.
These are the main tasks of this project. Also there are a few minor changes to the existing webpage to be made. As you can see, the current formatting of the questions, text boxes and answer buttons looks a little strange and should be reformatted to look nice.
*** Important ***
If you are interested in this project, please send me a PM stating why you think you can solve the misfunctionality and in which time you could complete the project.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $100 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I have seen your project requirements and Scope, im interested to working on this project I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration. Thank you, i csonweb