Hey there, I'm having an issue installing a custom font library to my domain. I've already uploaded the webfont files to the fonts folder and referenced the files in my CSS stylesheet and the custom CSS file that is editable from the Admin Dashboard. But, still the files are not showing.
So first, I need someone who can:
1. finish installing the font files correctly so that they show quickly on my site
2. make a backup of the current font + style files
3. remove old unnecessary font files from the server
4. change all CSS font code in the child theme folder to the new fonts (more info provided)
To apply, you must be:
1. a trained web developer + wordpress expert
2. very familiar with fonts and how to install them with the @font-face method
3. able to install files on server in an optimized way (so that it does not slow down site speed)
4. able to summarize what the problem was, so I'm able to fix this issue with future font installs
5. READY TO BEGIN RIGHT AWAY
This will be a super quick job, it's already 70% done. I will send a private doc with all the information you need to complete the job. You can edit this doc with any information I may need including new logins and the summary of the problem (see request above).
If you plan to bid at max budget ($30), please explain why you're service is worth the premium. Otherwise, your bid will be rejected in favor of a more fair rate. Apologies in advance.
Thank you for your interest! If we've worked together before, please message me. I have a few other jobs that need assistance as well. :)