1. Require a Wordpress plugin to generate a system / plugin status report.
2. Need 'Settings' page to manage report text and bg colours.
3. Admin user to click button to create new report. Screen report to load with confirm checkboxes for 6 items (all to load unchecked). Admin user to check boxes and click “Generate Report”. Report to show on screen with option to send by email attachment to email ID.
4. Plugin to check and report on core and plugin versions
5. Plugin to get the following info from Google Console API
5.1 Mobile compatibility test result
5.2 Load Speed error count - Desktop
5.3 Load Speed error count - Mobile
5.4 Coverage error count
5.5 Security error count
No Upfront payment - milestones as follows
20% after receiving some initial token deliverable like plugin draft admin
30% final draft working plugin
40% correctly completed plugin with ALL bugs and errors fixed
10% after 7 days as guarantee