Hello Freelancer Community,
I'm a domain name enthusiast and I would like to invite you for bidding on this project. The goal is to reduce the time invested while searching for domain names, therefore I need a program which can check a lot of domains by simply just importing a huge list of domains in a .txt or .csv file. I was thinking about a tool similar like domain name analyzer v6, you can download for free and check below to have a base idea what I have in mind: [url removed, login to view] , however this new bulk domain name search software should show as a result when doing lookup the following criteria:
- the domain is registered or currently available to register.
- if taken what is the registration expiration time
- number of other extensions registered for the specific domain name (.net, .org, .io.) : It's enough if the program shows the number of other tlds registered. [url removed, login to view] can show you the data for other registered extensions.
- how many related/similar domain names registered with the domain keywords (Enter a word and find registered domains that are related to that word (Domain Names starting or ending with your word). Check out as an example for this: [url removed, login to view] Other great reference for this is: [url removed, login to view] Also just showing the exact number of related domain names registered at the time of check.
- bulk trademark search ( the program will and extract information from [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], and as a result give a number indicating from 0-10 that how many trademark currently registered for the keyword(s). 0 is no live trademark 10 is a huge amount of trademark registered. For reference you can see: [url removed, login to view]
-bulk nameserver check: what nameserver is assigned to a particular domain. Please have a look at the below url: [url removed, login to view]
- the registrant of the domain name how many other domains currently own. Please use a a reference: [url removed, login to view] program will check all registered domains associated with the registrant email address and as a result shows an exact number (Reverse Whois Tool).
- scraping all whois information, including email. ( In case the latter function complicate the functionality, you can exclude it from the list of functions)
Basically the software have to combine an all-in-one solution for the above tools.
- the software should run very fast on Windows 10
- my IP address cannot be blocked, please inform me if you cannot tackle this issue.
- I would prefer if I could check unlimited domains at a time as in Domain Name Analyzer Pro there is no limitation either.
- there should be an option extracting the results into a .csv file.
Please feel free to bid on this simple project, I would greatly appreciate if you would have some background in domain names in general as this way you might see better the the characteristics of the software I require. If you would have questions please don't hesitate to contact.
Let's do this.
I'm looking for a scraping and coding expert here who actually have the drive and desire to accept this challenge and create a stable tool to reduce my time invested to find domain names.
Please only bid if you carefully read the description and you will be able to provide a viable solution for the above posted requirements. Do not place automatic bids!
After you placed your bid, kindly reach out to me by either chat or message how would you move forward creating this software.
The domainiq scraping function can substituted with scraping with a tool that will scrape the number of all related domain names with the domains keywords. Please refer to https://namebio.com/.
Thank you for accepting this the above statements.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €171 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, To build the domain analyzer tool we need time about 15 days. The bid amount to complete the website. Relevant Skills and Experience Php Mysql Html Css Js
I have created lots of dataentry scrapping tools for a dataentry company. scrapping in both websites and windows applications using, [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] dll [url removed, login to view](get and post method) [url removed, login to view] an Lagi