Sedang Disiapkan

Create database program that pulls reports

Our company needs a way to keep track of customers information and also pull about 10 reports from the collected information. 90% of the info will be imported via excel doc and the other 10% will need to be manually inputted. The program will need to be accessible to internal staff and secure. It will also need to timestamp and identify the person who inputs the data.

I have a list of the data fields and reports needed, type "please show me the requirements" so I know that you have read this and I will send you the info so you can adjust your bid accordingly.

I prefer freelancers in the US if possible with fluent English skills.

Thanks

Kemahiran: Pembangunan Pangkalan Data, Pengaturcaraan Pangkalan Data, MySQL, PHP, SQL

Lihat lebih lanjut: open source sql dashboard, dashboard sql queries, what is sql dashboard, database dashboard software, database dashboard examples, sql dashboard reports, sql dashboard software, sql dashboard free, create a latterhead with our company logo, Create a letterhead with our company logo, our company needs lady structural engineer, how to create database program, starting from our company logo create a picture with, project description starting from our company logo create a picture with christmas decorations to sen, our company website needs a total revamp with a whole new design such us a theme

Tentang Majikan:
( 8 ulasan ) Oak Brook, United States

ID Projek: #15377424

Dianugerahkan kepada:

TenStar718

Hello, I have a good experience for database programming with mysql. I can speak english and talk with you about the project. Relevant Skills and Experience mysql,php,database programming Proposed Milestones $1184 US Lagi

$1184 USD dalam 20 hari
(196 Ulasan)
8.3

15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1240 untuk pekerjaan ini

Reflexlogic

"please show me the requirements". You want application developed where excel data file can be imported, data can be entered via staff after login, enable to track timestamps, staff & data entered, Relevant Skills and Lagi

$1711 USD dalam 20 hari
(170 Ulasan)
8.6
rajeshsonisl

please show me the requirements Relevant Skills and Experience PHP, MySQL Proposed Milestones $1323 USD - To be discussed

$1323 USD dalam 20 hari
(837 Ulasan)
8.4
$1000 USD dalam 20 hari
(131 Ulasan)
7.4
tranngocanh1702

Please show me the requirements I am fluent in English reading and writing. I am ready to start now. Relevant Skills and Experience I am Anna with more than 5 years experience in PHP, Laravel framework, Slim, CodeIgni Lagi

$1300 USD dalam 20 hari
(80 Ulasan)
6.9
sunsoftpro

develop the website to input the customer information, generate the predefined reports. Relevant Skills and Experience Database Development, Database Programming, MySQL, PHP, SQL Proposed Milestones $1411 USD - Miles Lagi

$1411 USD dalam 20 hari
(114 Ulasan)
6.8
raiakanksha49

Ready to start work right away ! i have some query please inbox me so we can disscus, have good exp in this domain thank you Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.

$1111 USD dalam 15 hari
(47 Ulasan)
6.2
XpertCoolDev777

Hello, I am not from US, but I speak English very fluently. I have strong skills in PHP, MySQL and database programming. I want to discuss more about the project with in chat room. Relevant Skills and Experience PHP, Lagi

$1250 USD dalam 20 hari
(5 Ulasan)
5.5
paris2785

please show me the requirements Hi, my name's Paris. I know you prefer someone from the USA, but in case you don't find one I believe I am the suitable developer for your project. Relevant Skills and Experience I am a Lagi

$1200 USD dalam 14 hari
(47 Ulasan)
6.0
springdragon43m

please show me the requirements I have good experience with database management and programming for 8+ years. That's why I can help you surely for this project. Let's discuss in detail. Stay tuned, I'm still working Lagi

$1250 USD dalam 20 hari
(1 Ulasan)
1.6
abdulbaris

please show me the requirements Relevant Skills and Experience I'm full stack web developer, I can build such workflow as web system works internally Proposed Milestones $1357 USD - project

$1357 USD dalam 20 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
$1250 USD dalam 20 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
$1250 USD dalam 20 hari
(0 Ulasan)
4.1
$1250 USD dalam 20 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
$750 USD dalam 20 hari
(1 Ulasan)
0.0