Note: that 50% of the job is already completed form working with another developer.
This is a straightforward job for the right developer. I have a set of data that dynamically changes based on users interaction. I need a developer to take that data and turn it into a visual presentation of the data as you will see in the screenshot below.
The plugin creates these custom post types:
List = [url removed, login to view]
List item: [url removed, login to view]
A list is made up of different list items.
Here is the remaining work the number relates to this image([url removed, login to view]):
1. Crown placeholder for number 1 list item
7. please add these information = class="mes-lc-li-link" data-zf-post-parent-id="<?php echo $main_list_id; ?>" rel="nofollow"
3. please edit this class from "meslclidown" to "mes-lc-li-down graph-btn"
4. Add watermark
5. Total Votes = Total votes * 2.7 (avoid negative social proof by creating an if else statement for example; If total votes are less than 200 hide this section. Else display this section.)
6. Display the text and icon as shown to create a tooltip that says:
"The Scoring is based on our unique algorithm that looks at reviews, votes, behavior, social signals and more. <a rel="nofollow" href="/scoring-methodology/">Learn more</a>"
- Avoid negative social proof (exclude bar with 0%)
- Limit bar chart to 10 bars instead of 8
- The list item is all messed see: [url removed, login to view]
- The graph is not responsive for example: [url removed, login to view]
- A dynamic bar graph is to be generated based on list vote data for each list; similar to [url removed, login to view]
The data should be sortable by monthly changes over a 1 year period:
instead of the 6month, 1 year and all time tabs we just have one additional tab that says trends and shows the changes over the year on a line graph like this: [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Please start your proposal with the name of a random animal so that I know that you have read this. Otherwise, your bid will be rejected.
PS: I have larger projects but need to screen for the right developer via these smaller jobs
Q:which data you want to display on graph ?
A: if you check the source code and search "data-zf-votes" you will see that each list items have different vote counts. This is what the data is based on so what I want to know is which list item was voted best in the last 30days, 6 months, 1year and all time.
So the vote data will store into your database..
Q: in graph there should be two parameters . One is "X" and another is "Y".
here the "X" will the the theme names (item names) and "Y" will be the vote count
A:yes but in instead of displaying vote count use vote %
Q: and there will be a filter.. 1 month, 6 months, 1 year and all time.
Q:do you have this type of data in database ?
A:the filter no I don't think so