Serious project for serious contractors. I am not just looking for a proposal so I can decide it's too expensive. This project must go ahead and will go ahead. Apply, and apply well, and you'll likely get hired.
You will NOT get hired if you're from India, Bangladesh, or Pakistan. Please stop wasting my time.
Teams / Agencies should not apply. Individuals only.
Drupal experts only.
No UI / UX design needed. We'll buy a theme, or get one designed. That will be handled by someone else. You'll be provided with PSD files for the UI or a theme that we've purchased.
- use Drupal latest version
- look at the functionality available at socialengine.com... copy that functionality (see attached)
- I'm sure drupal has a few social plug ins that can be used to streamline the development process
- I don't care if you use code from elsewhere / plugins / additional frameworks... whatever gets it done quickly / easily
- ensure it's mobile friendly
Easy. That's it. I'm a coder so when I say "copy", I mean "copy"... and any extra changes I'll pay for by the hour. Therefore, after looking at the attached, you can EASILY quote a rough price for this job. If you can't even provide a rough estimate, then you must explain why in your application and ask any questions that will help you provide an estimate. You'll be paid hourly, but a rough budget must be specified.
In your application you must tell me the capital of Australia.
Everything else you put in your application (e.g.; your experience / expertise with Drupal, timezone, hours available, hourly rate, etc) should be something that you put in to ensure you distinguish yourself against others applying for this job. To miss such important information simply means you won't get hired.
All ongoing work will be given to you, provided you actually did a good job in the first place :)