I need a plugin to restrict access for existing and new members (registration is free).
It would be appreciated if the freelancer can provide a zip file to be uploaded and installed via the wordpress plugin page.
- All logged-in users can have access to all the site
- non logged users can view x numbers of posts or pages (number can be specified in settings) before they are prompted with a message to log in or create an account
- the message will appear on the page under a fading excerpt of the content (lenght of excerpt can be defined in settings) --> see attached screenshots
- specific pages and posts can be excluded in the settings to make them visible for all
- the message (html) can be edited in settings
- login and registration has to be done via the existing wordpress login and registration pages.
It is basically a simple paywall but without the payment options. The only pre-requisit to access the content is to have an account and to be logged in.
NB: please keep in mind that the plugin could need upgrading or additional functionalities in the future.