FORMEXION will be a upcoming styling agency to be reckoned with, that complements advertising agencies and production houses across the world.
Last held position was Account Director at Dentsu. Just as how I do my work, I like my work done to the best professional standards and always with an artistic flair. A pet peeve of mine is that I hate receiving excuses, if something can't be done, figure it out or recommend something even better. This will not be the only project and am looking to have numerous collaborations in the pipeline with the talent I work with.
Website Development Requirements:
- Server set-up & backend development (including email, FTP, transfer of domain)
- Front-end to be developed for easy updates for my future tweaks, including adding of portfolio images and adding of external links
- SEO-optimised, include social media links
- To be responsive for all desktop size, mobile
- Ability to link articles from other sites, and shareable for my clients
- To incorporate my custom fonts, using font-replacement if necessary [login to view URL]
- Provide support post-dev to educate me on the different functionalities for future changes/ additions for blog post (Max. 1 day worth)
- psd files will be provided
Take a look at the brief attached before pitching for the job, I've had incompetent devs on this previously and will not repeat that.
When pitching, tell me what do you like about the project from the brief & what do you find the most challenging. Pitches that do not answer this will not be entertained.
Budget is ~300