We are looking for an "experienced" CubeCart 4 template designer!
We are looking for a very clean straight forward professional template. This template will include:
1. Overall Store Template - Design of a 3-column store template - colors, design, messaging. This store is for Corporate Drug Testing materials so it must have a very corporate, stable, professional image. Our inclination is to go with a Fixed width design to make things easier for the designer (1024 browser based width).
2. Home page Flash Elements to convey marketing message - Think [url removed, login to view] flash rollover.
a. 4 panels are currently being planned, but it may be reduced to 3 panels.
3. 3rd Column Flash Elements - These will be simpler to display messages like - free shipping, no tax, need help. These may become simple images, depending on the design.
4. Custom text box display - we need the ability to put text on the home page without interfering with the overall flow and design elements.
a. Ideas: Multi-selection icons that change text in a box.
b. Scroll text boxes.
c. Ideas welcome too.
5. Category Page design - redesign the Category pages to display images and text in a style inline with the main template design.
6. Product Page design - redesign the Product pages to display product information cleanly and easily for the customer to see information quickly. CubeCart displays information in a simple vertical list.
7. Complete Text formatting - H1 thru H6, body, ol, ul, link (local and outgoing), etc. formatting will be expected as part of the deliverable.
8. Misc. Graphics - Expect some misc. graphics work.
a. Incorporating existing artwork - product images, etc . into design elements.
b. Logos - awards, certifications, SSL, etc into design.
c. Resource Page - We will have sub catatagories here and will want some nice design map for these pages.
We have very strict guidelines for template design:
1. We expect the designer to be able to:
a. Design the Artwork
b. Code the template properly
c. Install it into Cube Cart
2. All templates must be xHTML compliant (without tables for design elements) and must validate 100% via W3C (xhtml and css).
3. Browser Compatability - IE 6,7,8; FF 2.x, 3.0, Safari, Opera.
4. Use external .js and .css files, no inline CSS or JS.
5. Be familiar with CubeCart and how it operates. We will add more site docs than the basics and we will want a site that can grow with us. Design must allow us to add sitedocs, either directly (via the admin) or indirectly (edits to the template itself.)
1. Template will be installed to our store online so we can verify it.
2. We request a .zip backup of all new and modified files, including a detailed changelog.
3. We also request all original artwork and designs in their original format (.psd, .ai, etc.)
4. Upon Payment, ownership of all artwork, files, deliverables transfers to us.